The last challenge I am signing up for awhile is The Art History Reading Challenge. I have been meaning to sign up for this for quite some time. I have so many art books on my shelf and several to review. This challenge will run from January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010.
For this challenge any art books counts: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Adults, Childrens, etc. It's pretty liberal in the books that you can classify as art: Artists, Art, etc.
The levels are as follows:
• Curious - Read at least 3 books about art, either fiction or non-fiction.
• Fascinated - Read at least 6 books about art, either fiction or non-fiction.
• Enamored- Read at least 9 books about art, either fiction or non-fiction.
• Utterly enchanted - Read at least 12 books about art, either fiction or non-fiction.
I think I am going to go low again, Curious Level.
1. The Girl With The Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier
2. Claude & Camille by Stephanie Cowell
3. The Lady and the Unicorn by Tracy Chevalier
Update - as of April 24, 2010 I am moving to the Fascinated level.
4. Dancing for Degas by Kathryn Wagner
5. The Creation of Eve by Lynn Cullen
6. Watermark by Vanith Sankaran
Copyright © 2009-2011 by The Maiden’s Court
I am no longer an Amazon Associate. I am currently working on updating my posts with links to various locations to buy books. One of the links I am including is to RJ Julia - this is my favorite local independent book store. You can shop their store online and have access to pretty much anything you are looking for. I do not have any affiliation with any of these sites - just looking to support my local indie book store.
Anyone looking for a new feed reader? My recommendation is Bloglovin'. I made the switch and love the layout, plus there is now an app for my phone. If you use Bloglovin' or have made the switch to another feed reader, please make sure you are following me on it so you miss none of the content here!