The last challenge I am signing up for awhile is The Art History Reading Challenge. I have been meaning to sign up for this for quite some time. I have so many art books on my shelf and several to review. This challenge will run from January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010.
For this challenge any art books counts: Fiction, Non-Fiction, Adults, Childrens, etc. It's pretty liberal in the books that you can classify as art: Artists, Art, etc.
The levels are as follows:
• Curious - Read at least 3 books about art, either fiction or non-fiction.
• Fascinated - Read at least 6 books about art, either fiction or non-fiction.
• Enamored- Read at least 9 books about art, either fiction or non-fiction.
• Utterly enchanted - Read at least 12 books about art, either fiction or non-fiction.
I think I am going to go low again, Curious Level.
1. The Girl With The Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier
2. Claude & Camille by Stephanie Cowell
3. The Lady and the Unicorn by Tracy Chevalier
Update - as of April 24, 2010 I am moving to the Fascinated level.
4. Dancing for Degas by Kathryn Wagner
5. The Creation of Eve by Lynn Cullen
6. Watermark by Vanith Sankaran
Copyright © 2009-2011 by The Maiden’s Court
I have updated my review and giveaway policies page (now just titled Policies above). If you are entering a giveaway, please read and abide by the applicable policy.
Attention Authors! If you arrived here looking for information on the Two Sides to Every Story guest post series, see the tab at the top of the page for more info!