I'm back at this challenge again for 2010. This challenge is again hosted by MizB. I chose 10 books for 2009, which I thought was going to be a struggle because at that time I hadn't been reading a lot. I have done a lot more reading lately, but sadly I haven't read many of my own books. One of my resolutions is to read more of my own books, so this challenge is perfect. I think this year I will set my goal at 12.
Here are the rules:
•Pick a number of books you’d like to read in one year
•Choose those books from your OWN collection
•Read them between January 1, 2010 and December 31, 2010
•Re-Reads are NOT allowed (the challenge is to get more of your own books read that have been sitting there waiting!)
•Audiobooks & e-books ARE allowed
•You do NOT need a blog to participate — you can leave comments on their post with your progress
I will update this list as I read:
1. Going Rogue by Sarah Palin
2. The Greatest Knight by Elizabeth Chadwick
3. A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
4. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
5. Dancing for Degas by Kathryn Wagner
6. Gossip Girl: Nothing Can Keep Us Together by Cecily von Ziegesar
7. The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray
8. Suite Scarlet by Maureen Johnson
9. Summer at Tiffany by Marjorie Hart
10. Doomed Queens by Kris Waldherr
Copyright © 2009-2011 by The Maiden’s Court
I have updated my review and giveaway policies page (now just titled Policies above). If you are entering a giveaway, please read and abide by the applicable policy.
Attention Authors! If you arrived here looking for information on the Two Sides to Every Story guest post series, see the tab at the top of the page for more info!