Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marica at The Printed Page.
I got a few good things in my mailbox this week and each one was from a different type of source.
• Arleigh let me borrow her copy of The Shadow of the Pomegranate by Jean Plaidy on audio book. Thanks Arleigh, I am just shy of 1/2 way through.
• I finally recieved one of the books I order through Amazon (from Marie's store) The Sister’s Who Would Be Queen by Leanda de Lisle. I'm very excited about this. Has anything shown up on your end yet Marie?
• After Amy told me about HerStoria Magazine, I went to their website and order the 3 back issues – Spring, Summer, Fall. I have read Spring so far, really a great magazine! Thanks Amy!
• From author Donna Russo Morin I received The Secret of the Glass for a future Historical Fiction Bloggers Round Table Event.
• And what I think is the coolest thing I got this week was a book chapter of A Tale of Two Demon Slayers by Angie Fox. She was nice enough to sign it for me too. The book will be coming out this January, so it is cool to get to read the first chapter. Watch for a giveaway of the book on this blog sometime in January.
Anything awesome in your mailbox this week?
Copyright © 2009-2011 by The Maiden’s Court
I am no longer an Amazon Associate. I am currently working on updating my posts with links to various locations to buy books. One of the links I am including is to RJ Julia - this is my favorite local independent book store. You can shop their store online and have access to pretty much anything you are looking for. I do not have any affiliation with any of these sites - just looking to support my local indie book store.
Anyone looking for a new feed reader? My recommendation is Bloglovin'. I made the switch and love the layout, plus there is now an app for my phone. If you use Bloglovin' or have made the switch to another feed reader, please make sure you are following me on it so you miss none of the content here!