This award was given to me by Jenny from Jenny Loves to Read. This award is for those bloggers who write from the heart. The rules are:
Pass it on to 7 deserving bloggers and write 10 honest things about yourself.
Ok so the bloggers I would like to pass this on to are:
- Lucy from Enchanted by Josephine
- Arleigh from Historical-Fiction.com
- Marie from The Burton Review
- Allie from Hist-Fic Chick
- Amy from Passages to the Past
- Lizzy J from Historically Obsessed
- Susie from All Things Royal
- One of my absolute favorite movies is The Wizard of Oz - I must have watched it a million times.
- I hate being late for anything - I am one who is always somewhere early.
- I used to horseback ride and loved it - I haven't rode in about 8 years and I miss it.
- I never used to like baseball before I started dating my boyfriend - but now I like watching it more than he does - big Red Sox fan!
- I love chocolate - ice cream, candy, hot chocolate (but I hate white chocolate),
- Despite my love for chocolate, Halloween is not my favorite holiday. I get more excited about my birthday (not a real holiday but I think it is! lol).
- When taking a trip I am a much better navigator than driver.
- I love to cook - I think it comes from my love of food. I like trying out new things with and without a recipe.
- I love how in the month of December there are all of the famous Christmas movies on TV - I will schedule my plans around watching my favorites.
- I like to watch NASCAR and wrestling (some habits I have acquired from my parents. My dad used to own/work on a racecar on the local level)
The Superior Scribbler Award was given to me by Virginie from Virginie Says.... The rules are as follows:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
And the 5 Superior Scribblers are:
- Marg from Historical Tapestry
- Sarah from Reading the Past
- Arleigh & Lucy from Plaidy's Royal Intrigue
- Leslie from Royal Affairs and Notorious Royal Marriages
- Dar from Peeking Between the Pages
Congratulations to all of your deserving awardees! And thanks to Jenny and Virginie for the awards.
Copyright © 2009-2011 by The Maiden’s Court