It's a delayed Mailbox Monday - and this feels like déjà vu - because I seriously feel like I wrote this exact post before... Let's see what I received...
All of these were received for review - 3 from Netgalley and 2 in physical paperback book:
- A House Near Luccoli by DM Denton (received from author for review) - I have an interview with this author going up in a couple weeks and this book sounds interesting - it is about a musician whom I have never heard of before.
- The Ripper's Wife by Brandy Purdy (received from author for HFVBT tour) - this one had a little trouble in getting to me, but I can't wait to read this one as I am fascinated by Jack the Ripper. And the cover is beautiful.
- The Brewer's Tale by Karen Brooks (received via Netgalley from the publisher) - a historical romance, which I usually am very selective about - but I like the different occupation laid out here.
- Enchantress by Maggie Anton (received via Netgalley from the publisher) - I have an interview pending with this author as well - I think I'm most drawn to this one because of the sense of mysticism and religious subject matter that is so unknown to me.
- The Edge of Eternity by Ken Follett (received via Netgalley from the publisher) - alright, maybe not the best choice seeing as I haven't read book 1 and 2, but I have wanted to read a Follett for a long time, soooo I will figure out a way to get to this one.
So that's it for me, what did you get this week?
Mailbox Monday has returned to its home base blog. You can visit the site to see what everyone received this week!
Copyright © 2014 by The Maiden’s Court