Well this was certainly the EPIC mailbox! My fiancé gave me the great idea of adding all the books on my TBR that I don’t own to my Amazon wish list and then I could sort the list by price and see when Kindle versions go on sale or are free or whatever. So I spent 2 days updating my list and then I sorted it and 25 of the books were under $2 each, some were even free! So this will be the longest list I probably ever have. Every single book was purchased by me for my own collection.
Diana Gabaldon novellas:
While I haven’t read any of her books yet, I’m working on collecting them all.
Helen Hollick Pendragon Cycle novels:
I have wanted to read these books for some time. I have read her two books based on the Saxons, but not the Arthur ones yet.
Ciji Ware novels:
I have read all the other Ware novels, these are the ones I haven’t yet obtained for my collection.
Jill Eileen Smith novels:
Another author who I have a few books by, but haven’t read yet.
- Tempest in the White City by Deeanne Gist – novella proceeding It Happened at the Fair
- Dangerous Sanctuary by Michelle Diener – novella
- Ivy & Intrigue by Lauren Willig – novella
- After the Fog by Kathleen Shoop
- The Handfasted Wife by Carol McGrath
- The Rose of York: Love & War by Sandra Worth
- Place Called Armageddon: Constantinople 1453 by C.C. Humphreys
- To Whisper Her Name by Tamera Alexander
- King's Fool by Margaret Campbell Barnes
- The Midwife of Venice by Roberta Rich
- Benjamin Franklin's Bastard by Sally Cabot
- Greatest Love on Earth by Mary Ellen Dennis
- Désirée by Annemarie Selinko
- Forgetting Tabitha by Julie Dewey
Wow! That is a lot. I don’t have the space or desire to want to elaborate on each of these. Suffice to say that some of these help fill in collections and others are books recommended to me. What did you receive?
Mailbox Monday has returned to its home base blog. You can visit the site to see what everyone received this week!
Copyright © 2014 by The Maiden’s Court