Good morning everyone! I wanted to share some special giveaway opportunities with you today. We all want something fun to start the year out with, why not the chance to win some awesome books?
Sourcebooks wants to get the word out about a new tour that Susanna Kearsley is going out on with a few of her friends to support the release of The Splendour Falls. There will be 4 stops in January as follows:
- Friday January 17th at 7 pm at Anderson’s Bookshop, Naperville, IL - with Julie James & Mary Robinette Kowal
Friday January 17th is also Susanna Kearsley’s birthday! Her local Naperville publisher, Sourcebooks, will be providing champagne & cupcakes for the event!
- Saturday January 18th at 2 pm at Central Rappahannock Regional Library: Salem Church Branch, Fredericksburg, VA - with Deanna Raybourn & Joanna Bourne
With special guest and moderator, Lynn Spencer, one of the two publishers of the popular review site, All About Romance.
- Monday January 20th at 6:30 pm at FoxTale Book Shoppe, Woodstock, GA - with Karen White & Kimberly Brock
With special guest and moderator, Ariel Lawhon, co-founder of the popular online book club She Reads, and author of The Wife, the Maid, and the Mistress.
- Tuesday January 21st at 7 pm WORD Bookstore, Brooklyn, NY - with Lauren Willig & Beatriz Williams
With special guest and moderator, Sarah Wendell, co-founder and current mastermind of Smart Bitches, Trashy Books
An in celebration of this awesome tour, Sourcebooks has allowed me to giveaway a copy of The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley to one lucky recipient from the USA or Canada. Be advised that this is a quick giveaway and will only remain open until Saturday January 11th. Enter through the Rafflecopter below.
Sourcebooks is also offering a special pre-order offer for Sapphires are an Earl’s Best Friend by Shana Galen. If you like historical romances, this may be of interest to you!
- Send proof of your pre-order of Sapphires are an Earl’s Best Friend by Shana Galen (PUBLICATION DATE: March 4, 2014) and Sourcebooks will send you a Jewels of the Ton-themed package of tea and candy! This offer is valid on pre-orders until February 28, or supplies run out. Just email your receipt to email@example.com.
- Additionally, everyone who sends Sourcebooks their proof of pre-order will receive an exclusive SECRET epilogue NOT FOUND IN THE BOOK! Once Sapphires are an Earl’s Best Friend hits stores on March 4, Shana Galen will send out an epilogue to the fans that pre-ordered the book.
- That’s not all: everyone who sends Sourcebooks their proof of pre-order will also be entered in a random drawing for a Jewels of the Ton themed spa gift basket!
- The winner of the Jewels of the Ton themed gift basket will be announced on Shana Galen’s Facebook page on Monday, March 24, 2013. You can also follow Galen’s Twitter and Website for more info.
And, I also have a copy of When You Give a Duke a Diamond by Shana Galen (the first book of the Jewels of the Ton series) to give away to one lucky winner from the USA or Canada. Be advised that this is a quick giveaway and will only remain open until Saturday January 11th. Enter through the Rafflecopter below.
These are all Goodreads giveaways that I thought were awesome and just had to share with you all.
- Becoming Josephine by Heather Webb
- The Gods of Heavenly Punishment by Jennifer Cody Epstein
- The Mapmaker’s Daughter by Laurel Corona
- Parlor Games by Maryka Biaggio
So, I think that should be enough giveaways for you! I wish you the best of luck and that you win one of these!
Copyright © 2014 by The Maiden’s Court