2013 Ebook Challenge
January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013
Hosted by Workaday Reads
I’m not a huge Ebook reader – but this past year I did acquire a Kindle and I’m going to strive to use it a little more than I have. I still love my paperback books, however I’m working on enjoying ebooks.
The general guidelines are to read Ebooks – any genre or length of book is acceptable – as long as it is an ebook. You can read the full details of the giveaway at Workaday Reads.
Because the rules state that you can go up levels but not down – and I’m going to start somewhat small and see what happens from there. I’m going to start with the second level – CD – and commit to 10 ebooks.
I will update this post as I go:
1. The Forgotten Queen by D. L. Bogdan
2. Battleship by Dorothy Ours
3. City of Lights by Melika Lux
4. Murder as a Fine Art by David Morrell
5. Shadows and Strongholds by Elizabeth Chadwick
6. Jack Absolute by C.C. Humphreys
7. Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by Therese Anne Fowler
8. The Shogun’s Daughter by Laura Joh Rowland
9. Banquet of Lies by Michelle Diener
10. By Royal Command by Laura Navarre
Completed December 9, 2013!!!
Copyright © 2012 by The Maiden’s Court