*UPDATE*

I am no longer an Amazon Associate. I am currently working on updating my posts with links to various locations to buy books. One of the links I am including is to RJ Julia - this is my favorite local independent book store. You can shop their store online and have access to pretty much anything you are looking for. I do not have any affiliation with any of these sites - just looking to support my local indie book store.

Anyone looking for a new feed reader? My recommendation is Bloglovin'. I made the switch and love the layout, plus there is now an app for my phone. If you use Bloglovin' or have made the switch to another feed reader, please make sure you are following me on it so you miss none of the content here!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, September 24, 2012

Mailbox Monday #120

MM

Just a quick mailbox this week – it should have really been listed with last week’s but I was planning on holding it until I went to the author event, but that fell through.

When I was at R.J. Julia for the event with author Kathy Leonard Czepiel I picked up a copy of The Shoemaker’s Wife by Adriana Trigiani.  I was planning on going to an event with this author at the book store this past week, however we had some pretty strong weather that day an I didn’t want to drive all that way in the storm. 

So that was the only book I received – how about you?

 

Mailbox Monday is on a monthly blog tour and for the month of September it is being hosted by BookNAround.

 

Copyright © 2012 by The Maiden’s Court

4 comments:

  1. The Shoemaker's Wife is one of my favourite reads of the year. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked The Shoemaker's Wife when I read it too! Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear you both liked it, I'm excited to get the opportunity to read it - wish I had been able to go to the event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear a lot of good things about that book...ENJOY!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/09/mailbox-monday-9242012.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I love reading them and try to reply to all!