This challenge is similar to some of the types of challenges that are part of the Four Month Challenge Series – except that I have all year to do this and not 4 months. I am looking forward to the creative ways to meet these challenges.
The What’s in a Name 4 Challenge is hosted by Beth Fish Reads. The challenge runs the length of 2011.
The goal of this challenge is to read one book in each of the following categories between January 1 and December 31, 2011:
1. A book with a number in the title - Complete - Three to Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich
2. A book with jewelry or a gem in the title -
3. A book with a size in the title - Complete - Little House in the Highlandsby Melissa Wiley
4. A book with travel or movement in the title - Complete - The Fifth of March by Ann Rinaldi
5. A book with evil in the title - Complete - Heart of Deception by M. L. Malcolm
6. A book with a life stage in the title - Complete - Wild Romance: A Victorian Story of a Marriage, a Trial and a Self-Made Woman by Chloe Schama
Copyright © 2010 by The Maiden’s Court
I have updated my review and giveaway policies page (now just titled Policies above). If you are entering a giveaway, please read and abide by the applicable policy.
I am no longer an Amazon Associate. I am currently working on updating my posts with links to various locations to buy books. One of the links I am including is to RJ Julia - this is my favorite local independent book store. You can shop their store online and have access to pretty much anything you are looking for. I do not have any affiliation with any of these sites - just looking to support my local indie book store.
Anyone looking for a new feed reader? My recommendation is Bloglovin'. I made the switch and love the layout, plus there is now an app for my phone. If you use Bloglovin' or have made the switch to another feed reader, please make sure you are following me on it so you miss none of the content here!