I completed another challenge – this time The Royal Mistress Challenge hosted by The Misadventures of Moppet . You can still sneak into this challenge as it runs until December 31, 2010.
I immediately was drawn to this challenge because I had several books on my shelf that met the requirements of this challenge – and I didn’t really get to any of those – all of the ones I read for the challenge were received after January 1, 2010 for review. Oops, I will get to those on my shelf at some point (especially because now I love Susan Holloway Scott’s books).
The abbreviated rules are as follows (you can find the finer points on the blog):
1) The main character must be a real mistress (not a fictional one)
2) Books can be re-reads and/or overlap with other challenges
3) You can choose your level and change at any time
I chose the Maid of Honour level – Read up to three books – because I thought it was a manageable level – I don’t think I would have finished any more this year.
Here are the links to my reviews:
1. Royal Harlot by Susan Holloway Scott
2. The Countess and the King by Susan Holloway Scott
3. For the King's Favor by Elizabeth Chadwick
Copyright © 2010 by The Maiden’s Court
I have updated my review and giveaway policies page (now just titled Policies above). If you are entering a giveaway, please read and abide by the applicable policy.
Attention Authors! If you arrived here looking for information on the Two Sides to Every Story guest post series, see the tab at the top of the page for more info!