Happy Birthday to Me! Happy Birthday to Me!! Today is my 23rd birthday – and I love birthdays. Here’s hoping this is a good year – 23 has always been one of my lucky numbers. Planning on hanging out with the boyfriend today, going out with friends tomorrow and then going to a huge fair on Saturday with the same friends and boy, and then Sunday my parents are coming up. A great long weekend planned.
And as with any birthday – there should be presents – so I’m offering up these goodies! I have three gently read books up for grabs – and all of these were previously featured in Historical Fiction Blogger Round Table events this year. Up for grabs are:
• Finished copy of O Juliet by Robin Maxwell
• ARC of The Scarlet Lion by Elizabeth Chadwick
• ARC of Confessions of Catherine de Medici by C. W. Gortner
There will be three winners chosen on September 30th and announced on October 1st. This giveaway is only open to US and Canada (since I will be shipping out three books myself).
Here are the rules:
1. Post a comment below with your email address and indicate what books you would like to be entered to win (1, 2 or all of them!)
2. You must be a follower of this blog – this is a thanks to all of my followers (you can be new or old followers)
3. For an additional entry – spread the word! – Facebook, Twitter, blog, etc. Just come back and leave the link here (+1 for each).
Good luck everyone!
Copyright © 2010 by The Maiden’s Court
I have updated my review and giveaway policies page (now just titled Policies above). If you are entering a giveaway, please read and abide by the applicable policy.
I am no longer an Amazon Associate. I am currently working on updating my posts with links to various locations to buy books. One of the links I am including is to RJ Julia - this is my favorite local independent book store. You can shop their store online and have access to pretty much anything you are looking for. I do not have any affiliation with any of these sites - just looking to support my local indie book store.
Anyone looking for a new feed reader? My recommendation is Bloglovin'. I made the switch and love the layout, plus there is now an app for my phone. If you use Bloglovin' or have made the switch to another feed reader, please make sure you are following me on it so you miss none of the content here!