Happy Birthday to Me! Happy Birthday to Me!! Today is my 23rd birthday – and I love birthdays. Here’s hoping this is a good year – 23 has always been one of my lucky numbers. Planning on hanging out with the boyfriend today, going out with friends tomorrow and then going to a huge fair on Saturday with the same friends and boy, and then Sunday my parents are coming up. A great long weekend planned.
And as with any birthday – there should be presents – so I’m offering up these goodies! I have three gently read books up for grabs – and all of these were previously featured in Historical Fiction Blogger Round Table events this year. Up for grabs are:
• Finished copy of O Juliet by Robin Maxwell
• ARC of The Scarlet Lion by Elizabeth Chadwick
• ARC of Confessions of Catherine de Medici by C. W. Gortner
There will be three winners chosen on September 30th and announced on October 1st. This giveaway is only open to US and Canada (since I will be shipping out three books myself).
Here are the rules:
1. Post a comment below with your email address and indicate what books you would like to be entered to win (1, 2 or all of them!)
2. You must be a follower of this blog – this is a thanks to all of my followers (you can be new or old followers)
3. For an additional entry – spread the word! – Facebook, Twitter, blog, etc. Just come back and leave the link here (+1 for each).
Good luck everyone!
Copyright © 2010 by The Maiden’s Court