It has been a CRAZY year and I can't believe it has gone by so fast! I started this blog on a complete whim - I had no idea what I was going to do or even if ANYONE would read it. I remember being so excited to have 10 followers - and I'm glad you have all stuck with me! I started out just reviewing my own books and this thing has grown into a thing of its own - it shocks me sometimes to see how far I have come.
Some things that have happened over the last year:
- Made some amazing friends that I will keep in touch with for a long time
- Attended many author events (and even one of them knew who I was!
- Graduated college/started a job (which have really changed my blogging schedule!)
- Joined HFBRT and taken part in some amazing events
- Was a part of Book Blogger Appreciation Week
- Improved my reviews and posts
- Did a major blog overhaul
- And plan on attending BEA and Book Blogger Con
I just cannot believe it! Thank you to everyone who has stuck by me since the start and those that are just joining in on the fun. I am excited to be kicking off year 2 with you all.
To celebrate my blogoversary I want to host a giveaway for you all. I have one gently used copy of The Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Lauren Willig. To enter leave a comment below indicating you are entering with your email address. The only catch to this one is that you be a follower - new or old! Giveaway ends May 31, 2010.
Copyright © 2010 by The Maiden’s Court