Here are the rules:
1. List all of the ARC's that you have to read right now. Then throughout the year, you must continue updating that list as you receive more ARC's. (This is important). You should also strike out the ones that you finish.
2. The Levels
Level Bronze: .a. All of us who have or will have less than 12 ARC's must read all of the ARC's we have. Note, that if you have 11 ARC's and then receive a 12th one you will be bumped up to catagory a.
b. All of us who have or will have more than 12 ARC's must read and review 12.
Level Silver: Read 24 ARC's
Level Gold: Read 25 or more ARC's
3. You don't have to make a list of which ARC's you plan to read, but you can if you want.
If you choose a lower level, you can always change it to a higher level if you like. However, you cannot go from a higher level back down to a lower level.
4. Crossovers with other challenges are allowed and Audio-books are allowed as long as they are ARC's.
5. Read the books and review them on your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can post your review on sites like Powells, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc.
6. Please subscribe to her blog, as she will be doing a monthly post with MR Linky. Please add your reviews for each month in MR Linky in her monthly post.
Here is my list of books:
9. The Queen's Pawn by Christy English
15. Prima Donna by Megan Chance
18. Wild Romance by Chloe Schama
26. Prisoners in the Palace by Michaela MacColl
34. Blood and Silk by Carol McKay
35. The King's Daughter by Christie Dickason
38. The Gentleman Poet by Kathryn Johnson
Copyright © 2009-2011 by The Maiden’s Court