The ladies at Royal Reviews are hosting several challenges this year and the 2010 Audio Book Challege is one of them. I had joined this challenge for 2009 and had so much fun with it. I use audio books to simply pass the time on my hour long drive to work. Last year the challenge was to read 12, which I passed quickly. So this year I am going to go straight for the Obsessed level - read 20 audio books.
Here are the rules:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.
2. There are four levels:
-- Curious – Listen to 3 Audio Books.
-- Fascinated – Listen to 6 Audio Books.
-- Addicted – Listen to 12 Audio Books.
-- Obsessed – Listen to 20 Audio Books.
3. Audio books only.
4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Only books started on January 1st count towards this challenge.
I will update this list as I go.
1. Going Rogue by Sarah Palin
2. Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson
3. Metro Girl by Janet Evanovich
4. Motor Mouth by Janet Evanovich
5. Mercy by Jodi Picoult
6. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
7. One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
8. Naughty Neighbor by Janet Evanovich
9. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
10. Thanksgiving by Janet Evanovich
11. Girl With A Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier
12. The Lady and the Unicorn by Tracy Chevalier
13. A Rocky Road to Romance by Janet Evanovich
14. Agincourt by Bernard Cornwell
15. The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
16. The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray
17. The Memoirs of Mary Queen of Scots by Carolly Erickson
18. 5th Horseman by James Patterson
19. 6th Target by James Patterson
20. 7th Heaven by James Patterson
Copyright © 2009-2011 by The Maiden’s Court
I have updated my review and giveaway policies page (now just titled Policies above). If you are entering a giveaway, please read and abide by the applicable policy.
I am no longer an Amazon Associate. I am currently working on updating my posts with links to various locations to buy books. One of the links I am including is to RJ Julia - this is my favorite local independent book store. You can shop their store online and have access to pretty much anything you are looking for. I do not have any affiliation with any of these sites - just looking to support my local indie book store.
Anyone looking for a new feed reader? My recommendation is Bloglovin'. I made the switch and love the layout, plus there is now an app for my phone. If you use Bloglovin' or have made the switch to another feed reader, please make sure you are following me on it so you miss none of the content here!
Here is a quick sticky link to my Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge and Read-a-Thon.