Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page.
I received two books for review this week and am excited about both of them!
• Notorious Royal Marriages – Leslie Carroll (from Leslie herself, thank you!)
• O, Juliet – Robin Maxwell (from publisher, have some exciting things planned for this one!)
I also bought some good books this weekend that I thought I would throw in:
• The Widow of the South – Robert Hicks
• The Tory Widow – Christine Blevins
• The Secret of Josephine – Carolley Erickson
• Sunflowers – Sheramy Bundrick
Anything interesting in your mailbox?
Copyright © 2009-2011 by The Maiden’s Court
I have updated my review and giveaway policies page (now just titled Policies above). If you are entering a giveaway, please read and abide by the applicable policy.
I am no longer an Amazon Associate. I am currently working on updating my posts with links to various locations to buy books. One of the links I am including is to RJ Julia - this is my favorite local independent book store. You can shop their store online and have access to pretty much anything you are looking for. I do not have any affiliation with any of these sites - just looking to support my local indie book store.
Anyone looking for a new feed reader? My recommendation is Bloglovin'. I made the switch and love the layout, plus there is now an app for my phone. If you use Bloglovin' or have made the switch to another feed reader, please make sure you are following me on it so you miss none of the content here!