Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page.
I received two books for review this week and am excited about both of them!
• Notorious Royal Marriages – Leslie Carroll (from Leslie herself, thank you!)
• O, Juliet – Robin Maxwell (from publisher, have some exciting things planned for this one!)
I also bought some good books this weekend that I thought I would throw in:
• The Widow of the South – Robert Hicks
• The Tory Widow – Christine Blevins
• The Secret of Josephine – Carolley Erickson
• Sunflowers – Sheramy Bundrick
Anything interesting in your mailbox?
Copyright © 2009-2011 by The Maiden’s Court
If you are on Google+, look me up - Heather R. - Link in Sidebar to the Right ->
I am no longer an Amazon Associate. I am currently working on updating my posts with links to various locations to buy books. One of the links I am including is to RJ Julia - this is my favorite local independent book store. You can shop their store online and have access to pretty much anything you are looking for. I do not have any affiliation with any of these sites - just looking to support my local indie book store.