*UPDATE*

I am no longer an Amazon Associate. I am currently working on updating my posts with links to various locations to buy books. One of the links I am including is to RJ Julia - this is my favorite local independent book store. You can shop their store online and have access to pretty much anything you are looking for. I do not have any affiliation with any of these sites - just looking to support my local indie book store.

Anyone looking for a new feed reader? My recommendation is Bloglovin'. I made the switch and love the layout, plus there is now an app for my phone. If you use Bloglovin' or have made the switch to another feed reader, please make sure you are following me on it so you miss none of the content here!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, October 18, 2009

And the Winner of Cleopatra's Daughter is...

Good Afternoon everyone! I just wanted to announce the winner of Cleopatra's Daughter and the Roman Coin that Michelle Moran has graciously offered up for a giveaway. The winner is...


Janetfaye!


I am sending out an email now. Congratulations! You will really enjoy the book.




Copyright © 2009-2011 by The Maiden’s Court

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving your comments! I love reading them and try to reply to all!