I have completed my first real challenge this year! This challenge is hosted by MizB over at ReadingWise. The rules for this challenge (which is still ongoing until the end of the year) are to set a goal for how many of your OWN books you want to read by the end of the year. I set my goal for 10 books, which I thought was going to be a challenge to reach, when I first started this blog. I have come to realize that by simply having this blog and wanting to contribute to it all the time I read books more efficiently. So thank you blogger for my reaching the 10 books!
Here is my list with links to my reviews.
1. Plain Jane by Laurien Gardner - Review Here
2. Nefertiti by Michelle Moran - Review Here3. Madame Serpent by Jean Plaidy - Review Here
4. A Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers by Angie Fox - Review Here
5. Innocent Traitor by Alison Weir- Review Here
6. Jane Eyre (Audio Book) - Charlotte Bronte - Review Here
7. The Secret Diary of Anne Boleyn - Robin Maxwell - Review Here
8. 1st to Die (Audio Book)- James Patterson - Review Here
9. Eve - Elissa Elliott - Review Here
10. The Heretic Queen - Michelle Moran - Review Here
Challenge completed July 31, 2009.
Copyright © 2009 by The Maiden’s Court
If you are on Google+, look me up - Heather R. - Link in Sidebar to the Right ->
I am no longer an Amazon Associate. I am currently working on updating my posts with links to various locations to buy books. One of the links I am including is to RJ Julia - this is my favorite local independent book store. You can shop their store online and have access to pretty much anything you are looking for. I do not have any affiliation with any of these sites - just looking to support my local indie book store.
Anyone looking for a new feed reader? My recommendation is Bloglovin'. I made the switch and love the layout, plus there is now an app for my phone. If you use Bloglovin' or have made the switch to another feed reader, please make sure you are following me on it so you miss none of the content here!
Get your HF Bingo board to participate in this fun challenge/game which runs until February 24th.