First off, I want to apologize for not being around much last week. I started a new job on Monday and had just been so tired when I got home that I didn't have any time to do the things I love to do: read and blog! I'm going to try to be better this week, honest!
Ok, so this week's Mailbox Monday was quite a haul for me, let's check it out!
Won from Book Reviews By Bobbie
1. The Shack by William P. Young
2. Too Hot to Handle by Robin Kaye
3. God's Behaving Badly by Marie Phillips **I'm really excited about this one**
4. Tin Angel by Shannon Cowan
5. See Jane Read: 99 Ways for Women to Take Charge at Work by Lois P. Frankel
6. Love and Other Natural Disasters by Holly Shumas
7. Rage: The True Story of a Sibling Murder by Jerry Langton
8. Dream in Color: How the Sanchez Sisters are Making History in Congress by Linda & Loretta Sanchez
9. Mr. Darcy's Dream by Elizabeth Aston
10. The Bishop's Daughter by Tiffany L. Warren
11. Keep the Faith by Faith Evans
Also, I got something in the mail that isn't exactly a book, but it is very book related so I thought I would count it.
From Angie Fox, author of The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers
She sent me a "Kiss My Asphalt" t-shirt which one of her characters wears in her book. She sent this to me as well as a nice handwritten note thanking me for the book review that I wrote a week or two ago. It shows that authors really do check out these blogs!
I have a couple other things that should be coming this week, so until then...what did you get?
Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page.
Copyright © 2009 by The Maiden’s Court