*UPDATE*

I am no longer an Amazon Associate. I am currently working on updating my posts with links to various locations to buy books. One of the links I am including is to RJ Julia - this is my favorite local independent book store. You can shop their store online and have access to pretty much anything you are looking for. I do not have any affiliation with any of these sites - just looking to support my local indie book store.

Anyone looking for a new feed reader? My recommendation is Bloglovin'. I made the switch and love the layout, plus there is now an app for my phone. If you use Bloglovin' or have made the switch to another feed reader, please make sure you are following me on it so you miss none of the content here!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mailbox Monday #113

MM

Another mailbox, another…Tuesday…Sorry everyone I have been crazy busy with school.  Here is what I obtained over the last two weeks.

For review:

  • Four Sisters, All Queens by Sherry Jones (from publisher)
  • The Titanic Plan by Michael Bockman (from author)

Funny thing about The Titanic Plan was that I had entered to win it on Goodreads…and lost.  Then the author contacted me…to say I lost…but to also offer it for review.  So I accepted!  Sometimes losing really doesn’t suck!

Did you all get anything good to read this week?

Mailbox Monday is on a monthly blog tour and for the month of July it is being hosted by Ms. Q Book Addict.

Copyright © 2012 by The Maiden’s Court

2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog....The Titanic Plan sounds good.

    ENJOY...New Follower of your blog.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to The Maiden's Court! Hope to see you around!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I love reading them and try to reply to all!