Books I received in the mail or email box:
- Sins of the Empress by Paula Paul – received for review from publicist in Kindle format
- The Queen’s Vow by C.W. Gortner – received for review from publisher as part of HFVBT tour in June
- City of Darkness by Kim Wright – received for review from author in Kindle format
- Into the Valley of Death by A.L. Berridge – received for review from publisher
- Reign of Madness by Lynn Cullen – received from publisher from a giveaway win at HF Connection
- The Mine by John Heldt – received for review from author in Kindle format
- The Car Thief by Theodore Weesner – received for review from publicist in Kindle format
While on vacation this past week in Virginia (more posts on the historical aspects of that trip throughout this month) I picked up a pile of books as well. Some will be featured in Weekend Cooking posts over time and others will eventually likely be reviewed.
- Montpelier Hospitality Cookbook: Recipes and Traditions from the Home of James and Dolley Madison – bought at Montpelier
- Recipes from the Raleigh Tavern Bakery – bought in Colonial Williamsburg
- The James River Plantations’ Cookbook – bought in Colonial Williamsburg
- The Colonial Williamsburg Tavern Cookbook – bought in Colonial Williamsburg
- A Slave in the White House: Paul Jennings and the Madisons by Elizabeth Dowling Taylor – signed – bought at Montpelier
- Mr. and Mrs. Madison’s War: America’s First Couple and the Second War of Independence by Hugh Howard – signed – I have been DYING to get this book! – bought at Montpelier
- Jamestown: The Buried Truth by William M. Kelso – signed – bought at Historic Jamestowne
Did you get anything great this week?
Mailbox Monday is on a monthly blog tour and for the month of June it is being hosted by Burton Book Review.
Copyright © 2012 by The Maiden’s Court