Non Fiction (Non Memoir) 2012 Reading Challenge
January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012
Hosted by My Book Retreat
I thought this would be the perfect challenge for me this year as I recently set my own goal to read more non-fiction focusing on Presidents and First Ladies.
The general goal is to read books that are non-fiction and they cannot be memoirs. They can be from any genre and in print, audio, ebook etc.
I’m going to go for the Diploma – 10 Non Fiction Books. I think this should be do-able as I read 9 in 2011.
I will show my progress below:
1. John Quincy Adams: A Public Life, A Private Life by Paul C. Nagel
2. Destiny of the Republic: A Tale of Madness, Medicine, and the Murder of a President by Candice Millard
3. His Excellency, George Washington by Joseph J. Ellis
4. Rise of the West: 1819-1829 by Frederick Jackson Turner
5. Rothstein by David Pietrusza
6. Jefferson's War by Joseph Wheelan
7. Don't Know Much About History by Kenneth Davis
8. The Royals by Leslie Carroll
9. The History of the World in 6 Glasses by Tom Standage
10. Marie Therese: Child of Terror by Susan Nagel
**Update** Completed 11/22/12
Copyright © 2011 by The Maiden’s Court