*UPDATE*

I am no longer an Amazon Associate. I am currently working on updating my posts with links to various locations to buy books. One of the links I am including is to RJ Julia - this is my favorite local independent book store. You can shop their store online and have access to pretty much anything you are looking for. I do not have any affiliation with any of these sites - just looking to support my local indie book store.

Anyone looking for a new feed reader? My recommendation is Bloglovin'. I made the switch and love the layout, plus there is now an app for my phone. If you use Bloglovin' or have made the switch to another feed reader, please make sure you are following me on it so you miss none of the content here!

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, June 21, 2010

Mailbox Monday #39

Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page.

This week only one thing arrived in the mailbox - another slow week, but I have sp much to read right now anyway - so it's ok.


I received The Masque of the Black Tulip by Lauren Willig from PaperBackSwap. I haven't read the first in the series yet, but I'm looking forward to reading them all.


How did your mailbox fare?




Copyright © 2010 by The Maiden’s Court

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to be reading this series soon too! I can't wait - I've heard so many great things!

    My mailbox is HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mostly enjoy this series. It is a bit up and down at times but the concept is very good. You do have to read it in order though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I love reading them and try to reply to all!