Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page.
I really brought in a haul this week from so many different sources. I just cleaned off my shelves about a month ago, and now I need more space again - looks like I might need another bookcase - such a bad thing ;).
From the UK Book Depository - continuing my Plaidy collection
• The Heart of the Lion – Jean Plaidy
• The Prince of Darkness – Jean Plaidy
From Paperbackswap - continuing my Robin Maxwell collection
• Virgin: Prelude to the Throne – Robin Maxwell
• The Queen’s Bastard – Robin Maxwell
• The Nonesuch – Georgette Heyer
• Mademoiselle Boleyn – Robin Maxwell
From Authors/Publishers for Review
• Her Fearful Symmetry – Audrey Niffenegger
From Blog Friends
• 1942 – Robert Conroy (from Sarah from Reading the Past)
• Troy: Fall of Kings (from Sarah from Reading the Past)
• The Golden Tulip – Rosaline Laker (received from Arleigh - to review)
• The Dark Lantern – Gerri Brightwell (received from Arleigh - to review)
That is my best week ever. How was your week - in mailbox terms?
Copyright © 2009-2011 by The Maiden’s Court
I have updated my review and giveaway policies page (now just titled Policies above). If you are entering a giveaway, please read and abide by the applicable policy.
I am no longer an Amazon Associate. I am currently working on updating my posts with links to various locations to buy books. One of the links I am including is to RJ Julia - this is my favorite local independent book store. You can shop their store online and have access to pretty much anything you are looking for. I do not have any affiliation with any of these sites - just looking to support my local indie book store.
Anyone looking for a new feed reader? My recommendation is Bloglovin'. I made the switch and love the layout, plus there is now an app for my phone. If you use Bloglovin' or have made the switch to another feed reader, please make sure you are following me on it so you miss none of the content here!
Here is a quick sticky link to my Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge and Read-a-Thon.