Giveaway – 3 copies of Dancing with Ana by Nicole Barker
Hey everyone! As promised last week we have another giveaway! This time, the wonderful Nicole Barker has generously offered up 3 signed copies of her new book Dancing with Ana. I just finished reading this book about a week ago and it is truly amazing. If you missed my review you can read it here. I would recommend entering for this book not only for yourself but for any teenage daughters you have. It is worth the read. You can check out the Dancing with Ana website for more information or to purchase the book.
Here are the many ways you can enter:
1) Leave a comment with your email address for 1 entry
2) Become a follower of my blog (or let me know if you are already a follower) for 1 entry
3) Comment on my review of Dancing with Ana and let me know here that you commented for 1 entry
4) Post on your blog, Twitter or Facebook a link to the Dancing with Ana website for 2 entries (here is the link for your convenience http://www.dancingwithana.com/)
5) Post about this giveaway on your blog or Twitter for 2 entries
This contest is only open to residents of the US and Canada. Sorry to those of you across the pond, but this was not up to me.
The last day to enter the contest is Tuesday August 18, 2009. I will pick the winners at random on August 19th. I will send an email to the winners as well as post them on my blog to get your mailing address. These books will be sent to you from the author. Good luck to everyone – this book will not disappoint!
This giveaway is now closed and no longer accepting entries.
Copyright © 2009 by The Maiden’s Court
I have updated my review and giveaway policies page (now just titled Policies above). If you are entering a giveaway, please read and abide by the applicable policy.
Attention Authors! If you arrived here looking for information on the Two Sides to Every Story guest post series, see the tab at the top of the page for more info!